Kudos to my friend Meredith who made these at our girls night where we each made a healthy app! These things are AMAZING!
What You Need:
*Makes 12 pot stickers:
- 6-7 mushrooms
- 1/2 pepper (green, yellow, or red)
- 5-6 green onion stalks
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (soy sauce alternative)
- Nasoya won ton wraps
- Dice up mushrooms, pepper, green onions. add oil to skillet–add green onion and peppers. Cook for 2 minutes. add garlic and mushrooms. Stir in soy sauce substitute (about 1/4 a cup then add more once it dries out some). Add a little water and cover mixture to allow peppers to get soft.
- Once mixture is cooked, add a small fork-full to center of wonton wrapper. wet the edge of the wrapper using some water and seal the wonton closed. Place wrapped wontons on a paper towel or plate
- Once all of the mixture has been used, add oil to the same pan you previously used. Allow it to heat, add pot stickers, pour enough water to cover the bottom of the pan, and cover them. Allow them to simmer on medium heat for about 2 minutes. You can flip them over to cook both sides…just make sure they don’t burn!