Grilling out is a must during the summer months and corn on the cob is a typical go-to. Unfortunately, most people cover it with butter and salt. This is a healthy alternative everyone will love, without all of the fat and salt! It has a nice zing with a little bit of spice and lime juice.
- All you have to do is wash your corn and place it in some aluminum foil.
- Next, squeeze juice from 2 limes over the corn. (I used 2 limes for 4 ears of corn)
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper over each ear of corn.
- I also rubbed some minced garlic on each piece.
- Wrap aluminum foil tightly around corn and grill for about 25 minutes.
- I added fresh ground black pepper to mine after it was cooked.
This recipe tastes amazing and is great for a summer side dish. Hope you love it!