Grilling out is a must during the summer months and corn on the cob is a typical go-to. Unfortunately, most people cover it with butter and salt. This is a healthy alternative everyone will love, without all of the fat and salt! It has a nice zing with a little bit of spice and lime juice.
- All you have to do is wash your corn and place it in some aluminum foil.
- Next, squeeze juice from 2 limes over the corn. (I used 2 limes for 4 ears of corn)
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper over each ear of corn.
- I also rubbed some minced garlic on each piece.
- Wrap aluminum foil tightly around corn and grill for about 25 minutes.
- I added fresh ground black pepper to mine after it was cooked.
This recipe tastes amazing and is great for a summer side dish. Hope you love it!
6 responses to “Healthy Corn on the Cob”
We love corn on the cob on the grill. Thank you for sharing a healthy alternative. 🙂
I’ve been smothering my corn in Earth Balance and salt… it’s honestly pretty much the only time I use my Earth Balance but I think I’ll have to try the lime and spices idea! Thanks 🙂
These corns taste great even when you boil them 🙂
Everyone love corn! Except me! It is one of the only things I don’t like to eat!
Awesome recipe, I just made it last night. I also added some minced garlic and onion to the mix and it turned out perfect! (Admitted garlic addict)
Thanks for the recipe!
Thanks for this healthy recipe! I don’t usually put anything on my corn since I don’t eat butter, so this will taste great!